Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Who in the Shiz saw Wicked?!













Oh my word...one of the big things on my "bucket list" was to see Wicked...guess what?  My dream came true.  My mom and my two sisters and I saw the glorious performance in Chicago.  The theater was so beautiful and we had kick- @$* seats.  It was fun to get dressed up and go to the city.  I loved the play...it gave me a greater understanding of Elpheba and her nemisis the wizard.  I loved the dancing and (well I loved it all.)  Thanks my darling sisters and mom for indulging my dream.  The only thing that guaranteed to me that it wasn't  a dream was that we ate at MCDONALDS when the play was over.  Talk about a dream crasher.

1 comment:

EmJay said...

I checked out the Capitol Theater and tickets aren't on sale...yet...I can't believe that WICKED is coming to SLC. They will be here for almost a month so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can land some tix.