Monday, September 29, 2008

I Heart Tony Horton!



Don't rub your eyes...you are seeing me next to the one and only Tony Horton (please note I have post workout hair and face).  I heard that he was in town and just HAD to go see him -thanks to a gentle nudge from my husband David who isn't quite as star struck as I am.  He was doing a little fitness promotion for Beachbody.com so I went to see him and I ACTUALLY GOT TO WORK OUT WITH TONY HORTON.  He signed my very worn out P90X DVD case and posed for a picture.   Tony and I work out every morning whether we do Yoga X, Kenpo, Plyometrics, or lift weights and now we do 10-minute trainers together.  He motivates me to "do my best and forget the rest".  It was great to finally meet him.  I'll see you next year Tony!  

Needless to say my body is SO SORE today but it was worth it.

1 comment:

jenny said...

I am still ticked about that! I can't believe he is 50! wow! I am glad you are so sore, I only wish I could say the same!:(