Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Farewell Friends



Dedicated to some pretty cool people who have decided to move on to greener pastures.  We will miss the Fabrizios (who have moved to Las Vegas and are no doubt one of K-Feds newest friends) and the Owens who will be moving to Arkansas in the near future.  We have enjoyed getting to know these families and think they are salt-of-the-earth (that means they are about two of the coolest, kindest, most generous families you'll ever meet).  Hopefully our paths will cross again.  GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

jenny said...

That was a fun party! I am glad you can't see down my shirt! I am impressed you figured out how to put a video tape on there! You are getting really good at this blogging thing, who knew?!!

Chandy said...

Ok, I'm checking out the blog links from the Watt Farm and I love it. I'm getting mine started, but it's coming slowly. In the meantime I'm loving seeing everyone else's. We had some good parties, we'll miss the Halloween one next week. We need to plan a "reunion" next year sometime! Vegas and Lake Mead have plenty of room for everyone! Tell everyone "hi"!