Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hawaii






Aloha! I am posting this in a very good mood. I just returned from the lovely island of Oahu. My friend Brooke invited me and a couple other friends to stay with her parents in Kailua. It was one of the best, most relaxing vacations I have been on. Their home was feet from the sand and ocean. We got up each morning to see the beautiful sunrise. We went snorkeling at Shark's Cove, saw the PCC, shopped at the Flea Market, and took an ATV tour. We also swam in the ocean, took naps, ran on the beach, played cards, ate Hawaiian Snow (yummy) and Teddy Burgers (yum yum) read, swam in the pool and basically enjoyed paradise. I only wish David was with me...It would have been paradise to the 10th degree! Thanks Brooke, Darci, April, John and Kay for a fabulous week.

No comments: