Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Allen Family Reunion 2009






It was time for the Allen Family Reunion August 2009. We all met at a cabin in Heber and enjoyed an Auction, Spirit Hike, Talent Show, Luau and lots of fun and bonding. Almost everyone was there for at least part of the time. We missed Jordan but he will be home in February. It was great for the kids to bond with their cousins and David and I got to know the older nieces and nephews better. Josh and Danielle were darling and loving school at Utah State. Steven is in a band in Chicago (wow) and Andrea was a doll...I can't believe how grown up they are! Ryan is a cutie patootie and shared his talent singing and playing the piano. I am so impressed! My mom and dad started getting teary when their 9 kids got up and sang a song that my mom sang to each of us at bedtime. We had a great time! Looking forward to the cruise in 2010.

No comments: