Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Christmas at the Jenson's



























I love Christmas! We always have a formal Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve (we pull on crackers which gives us a toy and a paper crown). Then we act out the Nativity and read the Christmas story after opening our new pajamas. On Christmas day we open our presents from each other and Santa. Andrew got a "bike" that he thought he needed to ride at all times (with or without his diaper). David commissioned a great artist to paint this pineapple picture for me. I love the pineapple because it means "hospitality". David is always so thoughtful.

2 comments:

jenny said...

I L.O.V.E. his bootie. that is hilarous!!

Cassy said...

The pineapple painting is beautiful, and I never knew that it meant hospitality. What a great gift!!