Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Annual trip to McCall







Every year for my birthday, my family takes a trip to McCall. It is so beautiful there. Every year we stay in a condo, make a gingerbread house, and if there is enough snow for skiing we go. This year was Nathan's first time skiing. We were there the first day Tamarak opened for this ski season so it was free! Nathan did a great job and has absolutely no fear - a trait he got from his daddy. I love my family and the special little trips we take together. I hope they always remember to good times we have together.

5 comments:

Rachel and Steve said...

Yea!! Glad to see the blog is up and running again. I love the updates...looks great!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Jodi! You ROCK! I am so proud of you for reviving your Blog. I was beginning to think it was a lost cause:-) It looks great and I can't wait to stay up to date with you guys!

Aaron and Jen Budge said...

I've been waiting for your updates to finally appear. Looking good I must say. We wanted to go to McCall for the winter carnival thing but the roads were awful so we didn't make it. Looks like so much fun up there.

Cala said...

I am so excited you are blogging again!! I just love seeing pics of your adorable famliy!!

Cala said...

I am anxiously awaiting those long lost pics of your kids in their Easter outfits!!!! :)