Monday, March 28, 2011

Visit


Two of my sisters and my sister-in-law came to visit me last weekend.  We had a blast and laughed a lot.  We ate a lot and played a lot...come to think of it, we didn't sleep much.  It was such a great weekend.  My sister Jennifer has the craziest stories and Amber has a great laugh. Janette is so generous and thoughtful even though she has a little OCD.  I love my sisters.  I hope Julie can come next time!
This is where we had breakfast...best Eggs Benedict on the planet.
The gang and our friend Erin.  She's been a good friend for 30 years?!
I know...a weird place to shop but we all like to cook and entertain so this was a favorite.

 We get things like these to help us package food to take to friends and neighbors.
Two of my favorite people.  Oh my, we were laughing all weekend.
 An injury while making our jewelry frame.  David yanked out the wire and all was well (I hope).
My beautiful sister and her jewelry frame.  Looks great! Until next time ladies.

1 comment:

theluckiest said...

I didn't know about this gathering. I would have loved to come. Glad you guys had some fun though.
loves marie