Monday, October 19, 2009

Hawaii + Relaxation = weak moment


Imagine yourselves just returning from a week-long vacation in Hawaii sans kids and husband. Your thoughts of the past week are knowing that you you will never be able to duplicate such a perfect week in paradise...no kids, no obligations, eating what you want, shopping when you want napping when you want etc. you get the idea. Well, I felt a little guilty about the great time I had which is what my family was counting on. All of the planets aligned perfectly and Hell basically froze over because now we are the proud owner of a .....drum roll please.....DOG. My kids and my husband are so happy that we have this little walking hairball but the jury is still out for me. They did let me name him. His name is Paisley (I call him Paisley Poo) he's a shih tzu. Oh, and stay tuned for our family Christmas card picture...yes Paisley is in them (we're becoming those people)

No comments: