Monday, December 29, 2008

10th Anniversary of my 30th Birthday





Okay so I'm 40 (gulp) It is still hard for me to own up to that number...and as my sister so lovingly reminds me I'm closer to 50 than I am to 20. (Just a second I need to get a tissue to wipe the tears away) Even though the day started out dreary in the literal and metaphorical sense, my dear friends had a little brunch for me with yummy homemade food and very thoughtful gifts. Then Jenny took me to get a pedicure and later that night David took me to dinner and .....a surprise party! It took me by such shock I started tearing up (and I haven't stopped since). It was so good to see close family and friends and spend the evening with them. David did an amazing job planning and hiding everything. I have to admit it was a lot of fun! Thanks everyone for making my day fun.

No comments: