Friday, June 27, 2008

Women's Conference with the Ladies



In the first week of May a few of my dear friends and I went to Women's Conference and had a great time. We spent Thursday and Friday going to BYU campus and attending some of the most amazing classes that were very inspirational. The final speaker was President Monson. What a treat to hear the new prophet give us a little encouragement. Other than the awesome speakers I really enjoyed the great conversations with the gals, shopping, burnt popcorn smell, chocolate cinnamon bears, mint brownies, Sandra Rast, full-sized beds that slept two! and dropping the kids off at the pool.

1 comment:

Rachel and Steve said...

hooray...updates!
OK, I look like I am sporting a prego belly in that first picture, yikes!
Thanks for the flashback of the great conversations and memories and for the good laugh too.